Sunday, August 27, 2006

Your Wedding

Romantic, modern, timeless, playful, or casual.

From the Bride's bouquet to the flowers on the cake, it is my pleasure to create an ambiance that shares your lives with friends and family and to provide a backdrop for memorable moments.

Your personalities may be reflected in one style or a marriage of styles. After an initial meeting, I will be able to plan and create a proposal that will reflect my services and floral décor that will make your day unforgettable.

Other than floral design, my services can include planning and coordinating your special day, organizing details, and consulting.

I want to serve you and your family to ensure that your wedding day is yours to enjoy.

For more information:
visit www.angiebevents.com
or
email angjoyb@yahoo.com