Tuesday, February 12, 2008

2008 Brides to Be

A few brides have emailed me asking if I am still in business.

I am for certain still here and ready to go! August and September 2007 were very full months with 4 weddings, 6 events at The Village Church, a home robbery, and a move to a new home, so after some much needed rest I am ready to start up again. I have been contacted by brides for April, June, July, and August so if you are in the works for those months you may want to give me a call soon.

I did have the pleasure of doing flowers for a my friend Rachel in January (she is a photographer listed on my blog! Check her out.).
Rachel was a breeze to work with; she simply trusted me to do what I love to do. We talked through a few ideas and all she really knew was that I was going to use peacock feathers and all white flowers.
The wedding was at the Hickory Street Annex in Dallas, and I think that everything turned out beautiful.


It was one of the most fun weddings I have ever been to. If you need the name of a great DJ, let me know. Rachel and Craig's DJ was the best, and I picked up a stack of his cards! And normally I do not like to dance at weddings.

The photos are provided by Ashley Langford Photography. http://www.blog.ashleylangford.com/
http://www.ashleylangford.com/
You can see more of their work and pics from Rachel's wedding on the blog. Thanks, Ashley, for sharing your pics.

Thank you to all my girls that spread the good news about what I love to do. It really is my pleasure to sit with a bride, talk through her dreams, and help her find a way to make it all happen.