Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Jennifer and Brad Fisher

Jenn was my college roommate and one of the owners of Simply You Cafe in Southlake, Texas which catered the reception. As a bride she was calm and cool the entire day of the wedding. As a professional caterer, she did not stop prepping for the reception until she was forced to sit down, finish her hair and put on her dress.
It was a pleasure working with a bride that trusted me, appreciated my ability to make suggestions and pull together details. Originally, Jenn wanted hot pink tulips, however, it is very difficult to find tulips in June; they tend to be very pricey. She decided to trust me and allowed me to create arrangements from my choice of florals in hues of hot pink! It is not often that a bride will give me this much freedom. It was a blast!
I used Hot Lady roses, magenta peonies and mini callas along with stephanosis and green hypericum berry.
With black and hot pink as the color theme, I used the magenta mini calla with black and hot pink ribbon for the boutonnieres.
Jenn's only request was stephanosis in her bouquet.
These dainty blooms smell wonderful.


All of the pictures were provided by Linda Spratt Photography.
Linda is a personal friend and does amazing work. She works in the Dallas Metro area, and I am sure she would travel. Her professionalism and calm attitude proves that she is someone you can trust. Give her a look if you are still seeking a great wedding photographer. Thank you, Linda for sharing the pics with me.

Thank you, Jenn and Brad. I had a blast working with you and being a part of your day. I look forward to witnessing the next big moments in your life together.